BC RESIDENTS GET UP TO $750 WORTH OF DISCOUNTS!
The JuiceBox 48, a leader in smart home charging stations, not only offers rapid and robust charging capabilities but now also comes with an added perk for BC residents—a rebate of up to $600 in addition to the $100 discount and $50 public charging credits bonus offered by ChargeHub.
Thousands of satisfied EV drivers have made the JuiceBox48 their choice for its comprehensive safety and smart charging features that ensure home charging is effortless, dependable, and economical. With JuiceBox, you gain unparalleled control and smart grid optimization through our exclusive JuiceNet® software platform.
Why JuiceBox ?
• Control charging anywhere, anytime via our mobile app and web portal
• Reduce your energy costs by scheduling charging when rates are low
• Select a cleaner electricity mix to reduce your emissions (in applicable geographies)
• Participate in smart grid programs to further lower the cost of owning and driving your EV (in applicable geographies)
Up to 9x Faster Charging
- Spend less time waiting for your EV to charge and more time enjoying the drive
Powered by JuiceNet
- Monitor and schedule charging with intuitive mobile app & web portal to save time and money
Easy to Use and Install
- Small, lightweight enclosure; lockable, quick-release mount; weatherproof for indoor/outdoor installation.
- SAE-J1772TM plug ensures compatibility with all EVs*
- Optimize charging times and participate in smart grid programs to reduce emissions; ENERGY STAR®-certified
See Charger Status
- Dynamic LED lights display WiFi connectivity and charging behavior
*Tesla requires adapter
JuiceBox® 48 Specifications
Electrical Characteristics › Power: 48A, 11.5 kW maximum (adjustable)› Single phase input: nominal voltage 208/240 VAC
Input Cable › 2.3 ft (0.7m) UL-rated hardwire conduit & wiring
Output Cable & Connector › 25 ft cable (7.6m) › J1772 standard compliant
JuiceNet® App › Precision measurement of power, energy,voltage & current
› Automated notifications: time-of-use in effect, start of charge, end of charge, unit offline, unit back online, car needs to be plugged in to charge› Web-based portal for desktop access› See JuiceNet app data sheet for more on convenient features
Smart Grid Connectivity › Built-in WiFi connectivity (802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz)
Firmware› End-to-end AES-256-based encrypted protocols› 90-day, 15-minute interval data storage› Over-the-air (OTA) upgradeable firmware› Persistent data storage upon power interruption
Emissions Reduction › Available via optional JuiceNet Green software upgrade
Enclosure› Dynamic LED lights show charging status: network connectivity, charging in progress, delaying charging, standby› Weatherproof, dust-tight, polycarbonate enclosure: NEMA 4X› Quick-release wall mounting bracket included› Built-in security lock and integrated cable management› Operating Temperature: -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C )
Weight & Dimensions › Main enclosure: H: 18.5 in (469 mm) x W: 6.8 in (173 mm) x D: 5.8 in (147 mm) › 15 lbs (6.8 kg)
Codes & Standards › FCC Part 15 Class B, NEC 625 compliant, ENERGY STAR® › OpenADR 2.0b compliant
Safety › UL and cUL Listed
Warranty › 3-year limited product warranty (parts only) for use under normal residential operating conditions
JUICEBOX and JUICENET are registered trademarks of Enel X North America, an Enel Group company. Other product 2020.03.19 and company names mentioned herein may be trademarks or trade names of their respective owners.17,3 cm/6,8 po