Optimize your charging with a powerful charger delivering 7.7kW or 9.6kW of power and offering smart features.
The JuiceBox Pro is a smart home charging station with two different power levels available. According to your charging needs, you can choose between a version with 32 amps that allows your EV to charge up to 5 times faster or a 40 amps version that charges up to 7 times faster. Moreover, you can monitor your charging statistics directly on your smartphone with the mobile app for iOS and Android.
- Wifi connection: track your charging with the mobile app on iOS or on Android.
- View charging statistics with the mobile app.
- Monitor your energy consumption for cost monitoring.
- Notifications: get notified when your electric car is fully charged.
- Charging schedule to benefit from the cheapest hourly rate on electricity.
JuiceBox Pro 32 and 40 charging station details:
- Universal SAE J1772 connector compatible with all electric vehicles or plug-in hybrids
- 32 Amps and 240V version for a power of 7.7 kW: charge up to 5 times faster than with a level 1 charger
- 40 Amps and 240V version for a power of 9.6 kW: charge up to 7 times faster than with a level 1 charger
- 24 ft cable made to charge your electric car whatever the way it’s parked
- Inside or outside installation, it works from -30°C to 50°C, and is made to resist bad weather such as rain, snow, and ice
- Wall bracket included for a simple installation
- 3 year warranty on the case, cable, and connector
- Size: 11 x 7 x 3.5 inches (28 x 18 x 13 cm)
- Weight: 13.2 lbs (6 kg)
- Designed in California, and made in Canada
- 240V Connection options, see next section:
Two connection options for the JuiceBox Pro:
- NEMA 14-50P: This is the simplest plug if you already have the corresponding outlet. It is easy to plug and unplug for use in several locations like a second property.
- Hardwired: It has no plug. The JuiceBox Pro station is directly connected to your electric panel for a permanent installation. With this connection type, you lose the ability to transport the charger.