Why Purchase the Smart and Powerful JuiceBox Pro EVSE?
The JuiceBox Pro is a smart level 2 home charging station which allows you to charge your electric car or plug-in hybrid faster than with level 1 charging. Equipped with a universal SAE J1772 connector which can be plugged into and charge every electric vehicle in North America, the JuiceBox Pro 40 version is powerful and delivers 40 amps of power. The JuiceBox Pro 32 version is more affordable but less powerful, and delivers 32 amps of charging power. The station can be connected to your smartphone via an iOS or Android mobile app. Its smart features allow you to remotely control access to it, follow your charging statistics and more. The station can be installed either indoors or outdoors, and is impact-resistant with its cast aluminium shell. The station is portable for use in multiple locations since it comes with a plug and is very light. This station is made in Canada.
Available Options for the JuiceBox Pro Station
The station has three options for plug type:
- NEMA 14-50P (stove outlet)
- Hardwired (connected directly to your electrical panel for a permanent installation)
The JuiceBox Pro is available in both 32A and 40A versions. For many electric vehicles, the more powerful version is unnecessary. See if your electric car can benefit from the more powerful version with this table.
- JuiceBox Pro 32: 32 amps version which provides 7.7 kW charging: charge up to 5 times faster than with a level 1 charger.
- JuiceBox Pro 40: 40 amps version which provides 9.6 kW charging: charge up to 7 times faster than with a level 1 charger.
Incentives and Rebates available for the JuiceBox Pro Charger
The government of Quebec offers a $600 rebate ($350 on the station and $250 on the installation by a master electrician) when you purchase your JuiceBox Pro charging station. Some cities and boroughs also offer further incentives. To find out if yours does, check out or directory of Canadian rebates and incentives for level 2 home EVSEs.
Installing Your JuiceBox Pro Residential Charging Station
We recommend you get your residential station installed by a master electrician. Not only do they have the tools and knowledge to install your station in the best possible way, it is the only way to have access to most government rebates, including the Quebec provincial rebate. To find a qualified master electrician to set up your station, you can visit our directory of qualified electricians. We also invite you to add or review your electrician once your installation is done.
Smart Features for the JuiceBox Pro Charger
- Wi-Fi connection: control your charging with the mobile app on iOS or on Android.
- View charging statistics in real-time: stay up to date with your EV or PHEV’s charging.
- View charging history: Monitor your real energy consumption for cost monitoring.
- Notifications: get notified when your electric car is fully charged.
- Charging schedule to benefit from the cheapest hourly rate on electricity.
Specifications and Details for the JuiceBox Pro Home Charger
- Universal SAE J1772 connector compatible with all electric vehicles or plug-in hybrids
- 24-foot (7.3 meters) cable made to charge your electric car whether it’s front or back-facing
- Inside or outside installation, it works from -30°C to 50°C, and is made to resist to bad weather such as rain, snow and ice
- Impact-resistant cast aluminium shell
- Wall bracket included for a simple installation
- 3-year limited warranty
- Size: 11 x 7 x 3.5 inches (28 x 18 x 13 cm)
- Weight: 21 lbs (9.5 kg)
- Designed in California by eMotorWerks and made in Canada
- UL certified