JuiceBox 40 EV Home Charger
Get going with the JuiceBox your essential smart home charging station combining speed, performance and value JuiceBox 40, are the best-selling smart home charging stations, that combine speed, performance and value. Enjoyed by thousands of satisfied EV drivers, it delivers allthe safety and smart charging features you need to make...
- Availability: In Stock
Get going with the JuiceBox your essential smart home charging station combining speed, performance and value
JuiceBox 40, are the best-selling smart home charging stations, that combine speed, performance and value. Enjoyed by thousands of satisfied EV drivers, it delivers allthe safety and smart charging features you need to make home charging easy,reliable and cost-effective.
JuiceBox is the only line of charging stations that affords both direct user control and smart grid optimization, accessible through our software platform, JuiceNet®.
• Control charging anywhere, anytime via our mobile app and web portal
• Reduce your energy costs by scheduling charging when rates are low
• Select a cleaner electricity mix to reduce your emissions (in applicable geographies)
• Participate in smart grid programs to further lower the cost of owning and driving your EV (in applicable geographies)
Why JuiceBox ?
Up to 7x Faster Charging
- Spend less time waiting for your EV to charge and more time enjoying the drive
Powered by JuiceNet
- Monitor and schedule charging with intuitive mobile app & web portal to save time and money
Easy to Use and Install
- Small, lightweight enclosure; lockable, quick-release mount; weatherproof for indoor/outdoor installation.
- SAE-J1772TM plug ensures compatibility with all EVs*
- Optimize charging times and participate in smart grid programs to reduce emissions; ENERGY STAR®-certified
See Charger Status
- Dynamic LED lights display WiFi connectivity and charging behavior
*Tesla requires adapter
JuiceBox® 40 Specifications
Electrical Characteristics› Power: 40A, 9.6 kW maximum (adjustable)› Single phase input: nominal voltage 208/240 VAC
Input Cable › 2.3 ft (0.7 m) UL-rated Nema 14-50 plug
Output Cable & Connector › 25 ft cable (7.6m)› J1772 standard compliant
JuiceNet® App › Precision measurement of power, energy, voltage & current
› Automatic notifications: time-of-use in effect, start of charge, end of charge, unit offline, unit back online, car needs to be plugged in to charge› Web-based portal for desktop access› See JuiceNet app data sheet for more on convenient features
Smart Grid Connectivity › Built-in WiFi Connectivity (802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz)
Firmware› End-to-end AES-256-based encrypted protocols› 90-day, 15-minute interval data storage› Over-the-air (OTA) upgradeable firmware› Persistent data storage upon power interruption
Emissions Reduction › Available via optional JuiceNet Green software upgrade
Enclosure› Dynamic LED lights show charging status: network connectivity, charging in progress,delaying charging, standby› Weatherproof, dust-tight, polycarbonate enclosure: NEMA 4X› Quick-release wall mounting bracket included› Built-in security lock and integrated cable management› Operating Temperature: -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C )
Weight & Dimensions › Main enclosure: H: 18.5 in (469 mm) x W: 6.8 in (173 mm) x D: 5.8 in (147 mm) › 15 lbs (6.8 kg)
Codes & Standards › FCC Part 15 Class B, NEC 625 compliant, ENERGY STAR®
› OpenADR 2.0b compliant
› UL and cUL Listed
Warranty › 3-year limited product warranty (parts only) for use under normal residential operating
JUICEBOX and JUICENET are registered trademarks of Enel X North America, an Enel Group company. Other product 2020.03.19 and company names mentioned herein may be trademarks or trade names of their respective owners.