Why Purchase the EVoInnovate EV Charger?
The EVoInnovate is a level 2 home charging station which allows you to charge your electric car or plug-in hybrid faster than with level 1 charging. Equipped with a universal SAE J1772 connector which can be plugged into and charge every electric vehicle in North America, the EVoInnovate can deliver 32 amps of power for a 7.7 kW charge. The station can be installed either indoors or outdoors, and is portable for use in multiple locations since it comes with a plug and is very light. You can also secure it in place with a padlock. This station is made in the USA.
Available Options for the EVoInnovate Station
The station has two options for cable length:
- 18-foot cable, which is enough if you always park close to the station
- 25-foot cable, which offers more flexibility in terms of parking and is long enough to charge your electric car whether it is front or back facing
Incentives and Rebates available for the EVoInnovate Charger
The government of Quebec offers a $600 rebate when you purchase your EVoInnovate charging station. Make sure that the order for the station is under the name of the owner of the vehicule. Some cities and boroughs also offer further incentives. To find out if yours does, check out or directory of Canadian rebates and incentives for level 2 home EVSEs.
Installing Your EVoInnovate Residential Charging Station
We recommend you get your residential station installed by a master electrician. To find a qualified master electrician to set up your station, you can visit our directory of qualified electricians. We also invite you to add or review your electrician once your installation is done.
Unboxing the EVoInnovate Station: What’s in the Box?
You can check out this unboxing of the EVoInnovate to better understand its size and the contents of the box:
Specifications and Details for the EVoInnovate Home Charger
- Universal SAE J1772 connector compatible with all electric vehicles or plug-in hybrids
- 32 amperes and powered by 208 to 240 volts for 7.7 kW of power, allowing you to charge up to 5 times faster than with a level 1 station
- Inside or outside installation, works from -30°C to 50°C, and is resistant to bad weather such as rain, snow and ice
- Wall bracket included for a simple installation
- 3-year limited warranty
- Can be locked in place with a padlock
- Size: 11 x 7.5 x 3.2 inches (28 x 19 x 8.1 cm)
- Weight: 10 lbs (4.5 kg)
- Designed and made in California by EVoCharge
- UL certified