You save 20% on the accessories with this bundle.
The two homes bundle by ChargeHub allows you to enjoy the EVduty charger's portability and charge in two different places. Charge at the cottage, a second residence, or anywhere you go often.
The two homes bundle is available only through ChargeHub and provides you with everything you need for an effective and clean setup in two different places. It includes:
- The EVduty charger with a NEMA 6-50 plug.
- An second wall mount in addition to one included with the station.
- Two SAE J1772 connector holsters to wrap the cable.
- Two outside NEMA 6-50R outlets to easily plug your charging station.
The EVduty-40 EVC30 is a home charging station that enables your 100% electric car or plug-in hybrid to charge up to its full range faster. You’ll enjoy a fully charged battery in only a few hours of charging. You can easily use it in several locations since it is pluggable and light.
EVduty-40 EVC30 charging station details:
- Universal SAE J1772 connector compatible with all electric vehicles or plug-in hybrids
- 30 Amps and 240V for a power of 7.2 kW: charge up to 5 times faster than with a level 1 charger
- 25 ft long and ultra flexible cable made to be easy to roll up even in winter
- Inside or outside installation, it works from -40°C to 40°C, and is made to resist to bad weather such as rain, snow and ice
- Wall bracket included for a simple installation
- 5 Years warranty (3 years on the cable and the connector)
- Locking system to prevent theft
- Size: 13 x 6.5 x 2.5 inches (33 x 16.5 x 6 cm)
- Weight: 13.2 lbs (6 kg)
- Designed and made in Shawinigan, Quebec, Canada
- 240V Connection option, see next section:
- NEMA 6-50P: This is the most popular plug. It allows you to easily plug and unplug your EVduty to use it in different locations (cottage, friends, and family with the same outlet). The outlet is sometimes already installed in garages because it is the same one as a welder.
Watch the EVduty-40 EVC30 unboxing to get a better feeling of its size and to find out the content of the box.