Charging station with 7.2 kW of power to charge up to 5 times faster
The EVduty-40 EVC30 is a home charging station that enables your 100% electric car or plug-in hybrid to charge up to its full range faster. You’ll enjoy a fully charged battery in only a few hours of charging. You can easily use it in several locations since it is pluggable and light. This charging station is made in Canada by Elmec.
EVduty-40 EVC30 charging station details:
- Universal SAE J1772 connector compatible with all electric vehicles or plug-in hybrids
- 30 Amps and 240V for a power of 7.2 kW: charge up to 5 times faster than with a level 1 charger
- 25 ft long and ultra flexible cable made to be easy to roll up even in winter
- Inside or outside installation, it works from -40°C to 40°C, and is made to resist to bad weather such as rain, snow and ice
- Wall bracket included for a simple installation
- 5 Years warranty (3 years on the cable and the connector)
- Locking system to prevent theft
- Size: 13 x 6,5 x 2.5 inches (33 x 16.5 x 6 cm)
- Weight: 13.2 lbs (6 kg)
- Designed and made in Shawinigan, Quebec, Canada
- 240V Connection option, see next section:
Connection option for the EVduty-40 EV30:
- NEMA 6-50P: This is the most popular plug. It allows you to easily plug and unplug your EVduty to use it in different locations (cottage, friends, and family with the same outlet). The outlet is sometimes already installed in garages because it is the same one as a welder.
Watch the EVduty-40 EVC30 unboxing to get a better feeling of its size and to find out the content of the box.