Why Purchase the EV ONE Charger?
The EV ONE is a level 2 home EV charger. Small and compact, this portable charging station is efficient, maintenance-free and safe. The EV ONE station is compatible with all 100% electric or plug-in hybrid cars sold in North America that are equipped with a SAE J1772 connector.
The EV ONE can deliver up to 32 amps (7.6 kW) of charging power with 208 to 240 volts, allowing you to charge your electric car up to 5 times faster than with a level 1 charging station!
The charger is equipped with an anti-theft mechanism, a 7.6-meter (25-foot) cable, a wall mount and holster. This charging station is manufactured in Quebec, Canada by Global Industries.
Available Options for the EV ONE Station
The station has two options for plug type:
- NEMA 6-50P (welder outlet)
- NEMA 14-50P (stove outlet)
Incentives and Rebates available for the EV ONE Charger
The government of Quebec offers a $600 rebate when you purchase your EV ONE charging station. Make sure that the order for the station is under the name of the owner of the vehicule. Some cities and boroughs also offer further incentives. To find out if yours does, check out or directory of Canadian rebates and incentives for level 2 home EVSEs.
Installing Your EV ONE Residential Charging Station
We recommend you get your residential station installed by a master electrician. To find a qualified master electrician to set up your station, you can visit our directory of qualified electricians. We also invite you to add or review your electrician once your installation is done.
Specifications and Details for the EV ONE Home Charger
- Universal SAE J1772 connector compatible with all electric vehicles or plug-in hybrids
- 32 amperes and powered by 208 to 240 volts for 7.2 kW of power
- 25-foot (7.6 meters) cable
- Flexible 18-inch (46 cm) power cable
- Display showing energy output in kWh and power
- Inside or outside installation, it works from -40°C to 40°C, and is made to resist to bad weather such as rain, snow and ice
- 5-year warranty
- Size: 11.6 x 7.7 x 2.8 inches (29.5 x 19.5 x 7 cm)
- Weight: 24.7 pounds (11.2 kg)
- Inspection according to Canadian standards