FLO EV Home Charger
Why Purchase the FLO Home EVSE? The FLO Home level 2 charging station allows you to charge your car at home, in a garage, a covered box or outside. It is designed for single-family homes and is compatible with all models of electric and plug-in hybrid cars.Manufactured entirely in Quebec...
- Availability: In Stock
Why Purchase the FLO Home EVSE?
The FLO Home level 2 charging station allows you to charge your car at home, in a garage, a covered box or outside. It is designed for single-family homes and is compatible with all models of electric and plug-in hybrid cars.
Manufactured entirely in Quebec by AddÉnergie, the FLO Home charging station requires a permanent installation and is designed specifically to withstand the rigors of Canadian winters (up to -40°C). It is also equipped with mechanisms to protect the charging station and the car against fluctuations in the power grid.
Available Models of the Flo Home Station
- Flo Home G5: Robust and secure, the FLO Home G5 charging station is appreciated for its high reliability and is designed to last more than 10 years.
- Flo Home X5: Easy to use, you can also track your consumption by choosing the FLO Home charging station which connects to the FLO network. This allows the user to configure remotely charging parameters and view data usage from a secure online portal.
Incentives and Rebates available for the Flo Home Charger
The government of Quebec offers a $600 rebate when you purchase your Flo charging station. Make sure that the order for the station is under the name of the owner of the vehicule. Some cities and boroughs also offer further incentives. To find out if yours does, check out or directory of Canadian rebates and incentives for level 2 home EVSEs.
Installing Your Flo Residential Charging Station
We recommend you get your residential station installed by a master electrician. To find a qualified master electrician to set up your station, you can visit our directory of qualified electricians. We also invite you to add or review your electrician once your installation is done.
Specifications and Details for the FLO Home Charger
- Universal SAE J1772 connector compatible with all electric vehicles or plug-in hybrids
- 30 amps and powered by 208 to 240 volts for 7.2 kW of power, allowing you to charge up to 5 times faster than with a level 1 station
- 25-foot (7.6 meters) ultra-flexible cable made to be easy to roll up even in winter
- Inside or outside installation, it works from -40°C to 50°C, and is made to resist to bad weather such as rain, snow and ice
- Permanent hardwired installation
- Wall bracket included
- 3-year warranty
- Size: 17 x 7.6 x 6.9 inches (43.2 x 19.3 x 17.5 cm)
- Weight: 24.7 lbs (11.2 kg)
- Designed and made in Canada
- UL and CSA certified
- X5 installation manual
- G5 installation manual