Charging station with 7.2 kW of power to charge up to 5 times faster, and smart features for the most optimized charging experience.
The EVduty-40 EVC30 Smart Home is a charger offering connected features for your home. It is connected to your smartphone via an iOS or Android mobile app. Its smart features enable you to remote control, follow your charging statistics and moreover! Also, this charging station enables your 100% electric car or plug-in hybrid to charge up to its full range faster. You’ll enjoy a fully charged battery in only a few hours of charging. You can easily use it in several locations since it is pluggable and light. This charging station is made in Canada by Elmec.
- Wifi connected: enjoy all the benefits of a connected station with the mobile app
- Control the access to the charging station with your smartphone: keep the control wherever you are
- See your charging statistics in real time: follow the charging of your EV or PHEV
- See your charging historical: find out what his the real consumption and cost of your car
- Start and stop a charging session directly from the app
- Adjust the maximum output current of the charging station ((8A, 12A, 16A, 20A, 24A, 28A, 30A)
- Set the power-sharing function
EVduty-40 EVC30 charging station details:
- Universal SAE J1772 connector compatible with all electric vehicles or plug-in hybrids
- 30 Amps and 240V for a power of 7.2 kW: charge up to 5 times faster than with a level 1 charger
- 25 ft long and ultra flexible cable made to be easy to roll up even in winter
- Inside or outside installation, it works from -40°C to 40°C, and is made to resist to bad weather such as rain, snow and ice
- Wall bracket included for a simple installation
- 5 Years warranty (3 years on the cable and the connector)
- Locking system to prevent theft
- Size: 13 x 6,5 x 2.5 inches (33 x 16.5 x 6 cm)
- Weight: 13.2 lbs (6 kg)
- Designed and made in Shawinigan, Quebec, Canada
- 240V Connection options, see next section:
Three connection options for the EVduty-40 EV30:
- NEMA 6-50P: This is the most popular plug. It allows you to easily plug and unplug your EVduty to use it in different locations (cottage, friends and family with the same outlet). The outlet is sometimes already installed in garages because it is the same one as a welder.
- NEMA 14-50P: This is the simplest plug if you already have the outlet that fit with it. It is easy to plug and unplug for a use in several locations like a second property.
- Hardwired: It has no plug. The EVduty station is directly connected to your electric panel for a permanent installation. With this connection type, you lose the ability to transport the charger.
The all-included kit provides all you need for a perfect setup:
- The EVduty station with a NEMA 6-50 plug or a NEMA 14-50 plug
- An SAE J1772 connector holster to wrap the cable
- An outdoor NEMA 6-50R outlet or a NEMA 14-50 outlet